Project: Direct Laser Engraving
Project carrier: Anilox d.o.o. Industrijska ulica 2, 52341 Žminj
Project goal and brief description of activities:
The goal of the project is to create a green production process of the company Anilox through the acquisition and implementation of new, energy-efficient and technologically advanced production equipment, which consists of a system for direct laser engraving, a press for test printing, a portable spectrometer and densitometer, and software for creating 3D cells.
The acquisition of the mentioned equipment will result in the introduction of an innovative production process that will enable the production of gravure printing rollers of the highest level of quality. The use of these rollers by Anilox’s clients will enable them to make significant financial savings in the amount of ink needed for the entire printing process, which means that the entire project will have significant benefits for the environment as well as for the company.
Project activities include:
- procurement and implementation of the mentioned equipment
- project audit
- public procurement activities
- promotional activities
Planned project results
It is expected that the project activities will successfully contribute to meeting the project results expressed through:
- increasing the company’s income and profit
- opening 6 new job position in the period until 2025
- intellectual property protection in the form of a patent
- annual reduction of CO2 emissions
- annual reduction in the amount of electricity required for the production of the same unit of product (rollers)
- other savings related to the production process in the form of less consumption of the amount of raw materials for production and less money spent on tool maintenance
Source of funding:
The project is supported by funds from the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021), within the Business Development and Innovation Croatia Program. The operator of the program is the Norwegian state agency Innovation Norway.
The total value of the project is EUR 1,465,650, while the amount of grants is EUR 877,510.
Contact for additional information:
Daniel Pucić, email@example.com, phone: 052/845-400